For Your Safety
While you are AIRborne:
- Start slow and catch some AIR!
- Walk, don not run, on the trampoline platforms.
- NO pushing, tackling, running, racing or horseplay.
- NO sitting on the trampoline floor.
- DO NOT touch the basketball backboard or netting.
- DO NOT jump with anything in your mouth, including gum or candy.
- No food or drink is allowed on the trampoline floor or platforms. Water bottles ARE allowed on platforms only.
- DO NOT land on your head or neck.
- Single flips only, NO double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- You can bounce and flip off the end walls, but you must land on the first trampoline next to the wall from which you bounced.
- DO NOT attempt anything outside of your personal limitations and abilities.
- Be aware of those around you and jump with others of similar size.
- DO NOT affect another jumpers bounce in any way.
- ALWAYS follow the floor monitor’s directions.
- DO NOT jump if a floor monitor is not present.
NONCOMPLIANCE MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF JUMPING PRIVILEGES.